"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

surprised

hey, i was really lost yesterday... i mean, i didn't want things to continue any further... it's like i was regretting what i did... well, after some talks with some friends, i was feeling a little bit fine already but still can't help but think about it. anyway, i was surprised that based from my experience, i found something that can help me get thru all these... and it was a talk with mau that made me realize everything... believe me, even i was surprised with it because of a long tedious background about it... :D anyway, now, i'm not that bothered by it already... sure, it gets to me once in a while... i get zoned out and think about what might happen in the future... still am a little bit afraid... but like mau said, i must face what ever happens. hay... hope everything will still be ok... i mean... i don't know what i mean anymore...

ey, want to take this opportunity too to thank the guys who have been there for me no matter what... maxi, jay, jira, mama tep, kurstin, mau and a lot more! :D

really am emotional ain't i?!

tama_chan

No comments: