"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, March 06, 2005

moving on

chimes descriptions, graduation practices and before you know it, graduation will come and go in a blink of an eye. well, after thirteen long years in SJCS, i have learned a lot of stuff and well, i got to know the surroundings very well... SJ taught me all my first, my abc's, my first chinese characters, my name, how to read, how to write, how to make friends and how to find inspirations among the many people i got to know. heck, this entry is not all about SJ anymore... it's all about me. how i got to find my inspirations in the vast number of friends and people i met.
my senior year is my best year in SJ ever. this school year, i have the chance to get to know some really great people who may have walked in my life ages ago but i only noticed them now. i got some friends way back in prep one who i got to get to know a lot better this year. and despite the short comings, they have shown me how great a friend they can be. i mean, they inspire me in everything i do just for being there. they showed me new reasons to live. thank you guys... :) but seriously, there is one very special guy who walked in my life only during the first year and well, now i plunged into the opportunity to get to know him better and im really happy i did! anyway, we gave this guy the nickname "coin". i want to thank him really. he pushed me to do things i didn't even know i could do. i mean, when i know he expects something from me, i do my very best to do it... even though at first i don't know that i could do it. let's just say he inspires me a lot. anyway, i'm confused about him actually... maybe also because of all the teasings going around the batch... well, that's it for now...

tama-chan!

No comments: