"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Another Chance

Another Chance

I ask for another chance to take it all back
If only you'd hear me out and get back in track
Baby, I want nothing but to be with you now
I'm going crazy wanting to forget, but how?

* Never did I say that I was the one for you
And never did I believe that you'd love me too
I asked for nothing and I've got nothing to take
Our relationship is all I don't want to break

Give me another chance to show you I'm for real
And to show you how you're really making me feel
Is it wrong to say it once again? I like you
I got confused and still I hang on to you

Like a withered rose, I now slowly fade
Like what I should have done from the first place
Now I'm ready to go but still I know

*

another song... well, to be song actually... um... i wrote it out of boredom and because i don't know how to play any instruments... (thinking of taking a crash course of self study with my guitar a while ago) i asked maxi to help me out if he can... i mean, because the poem is so darn... stupid... make some changes if he could... anyway, is the title ok?! any suggestions for the title?

tama_chan

No comments: