"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, March 10, 2005

sleepy day

last night, i slept at around 2 am... then woke up at 5 am... heck, i really don't know how to pull an all nighter. anyway, when i went to school, i stayed at our dining area and slept there. if people were a little more silent than they were, i must have slept thru our CAT graduation practice. anyway, that practice was a drag! i mean, we just stood there holding our rifles and what? nothing. we just stood there and listened to the speakers. when i got home, i checked on my e-mail... nothing important for me is in there anyway... surf the net a little and took a nap. woke up when my mobile suddenly rang... actually, it didn't happen only once... it happen thrice... it's like i wasn't really supposed to sleep continuously... :) anyway, now, i got at least a 4 hour nap to boost up my energy again... :) so, that's it for now... tomorrow is another day for our graduation practice.

tama_chan!

**the temporary description will be my final description... nothing personal but i was a little dissappointed when i was informed that the last and final description will not be arriving in my inbox today...

No comments: