"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

nothing's change

ey! i was supposed to post this entry yesterday but i got tired and turned in early... anyway, remember the time i was worrying about what the future might hold for me? now i'm not!

anyway, yesterday, i went to school to give some grad gifts out... hahaha!!! :D then went to hazelyn's house to give her hers... walked back to school went straight to the fifth floor... there, i walked to jira, then coin called me, and thanked me for the letter i gave him. then i told him i have something to give him... hahaha!!! still, nothing's change!!! that's the point of the story... i love it!!! still am comfy with each other... :D

anyway, today, stayed home and got to dye my hair already... :D

that's it!

tama_chan

No comments: