"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, March 21, 2005

silence means a lot

ey, this has been a very "thinky" day for me... in short... confused... devastated... just plain not me... i mean, this past three days, i have been thinking about the same thing...

listen to me people!

i like coin for who he is... not for what he looks like... heck! i'm not even a big fan of his physique... i mean, maybe it's a bonus for some... but personally, i won't be this serious about him if i'm only after his physical appearance... i'm not that shallow! heck, i'm not even shallow!!! i like him for who he is... i accept him for who he really is people! i mean, i know his flaws... i know it and i accept them all! the whole point of me liking him is because i don't want to change anything about him!!! i came to like him for who he is and it never crossed my mind to change even a tiny mole on him... for heaven's sake! i know some may already think i'm obsessed over him... well, no... because i have been there and i know that it is totally different from what i'm feeling now... really people... you should know me by now... once i like a person, it's not because of their physical appearance... i like them for who they really are... i accept them in every aspect and from any view... just like my friends... i don't befriend people because they look attractive... i befriend them to get to know them and accept them for who they really are! and heck, i don't want to change anything in them... you know why? because i believe that every person is unique! and i'm lucky to have found them, to have met them, to have get to know them... you see, it is because i am also unique... and fortunately, i have friends who accept me for who i really am... and it is because of that that i accept people for their individuality... i don't need perfect people, coz i know i will die alone if i try to find them... i need friends who are unique in their own ways... who are willing to accept my "weirdness", my over flowing care, my weaknesses, and my uniqueness...

so please people, i'm begging you... don't think of me as a shallow being... i really accept coin for who he is... with his weaknesses and his strengths... i mean, i like him for who he is... and really, i don't want to change anything about him... i don't want to change anything in him... i love him for who he is... i love him for himself...

and please, i'm really comfy around him... and i'm sure he feel comfy around me too... at least i hope so... even with my sparkling and/or twinkling eyes around him, i really feel comfy around him... i really do... and i don't care if it gives me away anymore... i like him... and i know the feeling is not wrong... so it must be right... at least now it is... my silence means a lot... and maybe some day, it will not be silence anymore... but words that will help me and coin out in the future... and if somehow, coin stumbles into this blog of mine... well, just wanna say... that this entry really is true... it's no joke.

tama_chan

No comments: