"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, March 26, 2005

please visit

hey! please visit my wish list! the link is right there, on my links section... or if you want...

http://www.geocities.com/minisignal/tama_chan.html

there... just post a comment or send me an e-mail bout what you think about it.. I find it so cute!!!

anyway, besides that, I want to share another thing to you all...

I want to dye my hair!!! well, not really dye as in all... just high lights... but stylin'! i mean, not just ordinary plain high lights, i want it to be just like rouge's... like bangs... but not really bangs, just to have a different shade... but not white or anything like that... i want it to be auburn red! fiery! and of course some additional high lights at the back won't hurt...

that's it... been feeling down lately... just don't know why... but i kept on greeting the day with a smile and continue it with smiles and laughter... but inside... it really burns me up... i mean, i want to let it all out yet i can't... i don't know how...

tama_chan

1 comment:

Deadkarrot said...

u can think happy.. :)
pareho tau naisipan na mag dye ng hair.. ahihhi.. ako naman gusto ko blue sa ilalim.. ung tinitirintas ko.. hehe.. nax ha. "AUBURN RED" tama ba? =))
kakatuwa naman ung wish list mo.. ANG CUTE!! heeheh elo kity!! tska puro coin nanaman.. hahah mysh na mysh!!