"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, March 25, 2005

edited by Osmond

Another Chance

Is there any way, to take it all back
If only you'd hear me out, we can get back on track
Baby, I want nothing but to be with you right now
And I'm going crazy wanting to forget, but how?

* Never did I say that I was the one for you
And never did I believe that you'd love me too
I risked everything, i took the leap
But now our friendship's got into trouble too deep

Give me another chance to show you that I'm for real
And to show you how you're really making me feel
Is it wrong to say it once again? I like you
Even though things will never be the same, I still hang on to you

super thanks!

1 comment:

Deadkarrot said...

yihee! nax naman to gumawa.. in love!!!!! grabe na to.. *nod nod* nkakatuwa ung song mo.. [grr i hate my crappy comments] hehe.. pero parang mas "Mysh-y" ung indi edit.. O.o?