"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, March 18, 2005

confused

hey... been a very rainy and sunny day today... anyway... i won't talk about my whole day like i usually do... just want to talk about my feelings about some things...

just asked coin about something another friend of ours asked me... what our status was... i was really about to ask him the question but i chickened out and put told it narratively. i'm really confused about it... but before i even popped the question... he told me that there's a big possibility that he would not be going to the same college as i am... there's a bigger chance of him entering the halls of ust next school year rather than dlsu... he likes his course in ust as well as his parents... i'm happy for him... but deep down, i felt like i was praying to God not to let him pass his interview... i know i am selfish... sobra! i curse myself for that... i'm supposed to be happy when he's happy... but because of my own selfish desires... i am praying to take away his happiness... what kind of a friend am i?! i mean, from the time i knew him... i learned how to appreciate the little things in life... and the bigger things i even treasure more... my friends, my studies and my time... i have even become closer to God because of him... i mean, he has brought so many wonderful things in my life and this is how i repay him? but some friends told me to think about myself... not only of him... but im just not used to it... well... got to gather some guts... i mean, lots of guts!!! for tomorrow... try ko lang pow!!

tama_chan

No comments: