"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, March 05, 2005

HG

last day na kanina... well, for tests, assignments, classes and hwawun anyway!!! :)) grad practices nalang... :) makakapahinga pahinga narin kahit konti... :) ang bilis ng panahon!!! parang kailan lang nabuo ang HG... nagka gulo gulo... at ngayon...we'll be leaving SJ... :(( anyway, just want to take this opportunity to say sorry to all of you... i know i havent been a good friend lately, kahit nga water deity e... :)) so... sorry... sobra... and well, thanks... for everything, the fun memories, the green-ness, the awakening of my hentai-ness... :)) ha ha ha!!! :) thanks for the acceptance... iknow you guys are my friends and well, someone out there told me youaccept me kaya nga friends ko kayo e... :) you know guys, sobrang thankful ako sa inyo... you taught me how to face problems, aiane...tanda mo pa yung sabi mo sa akin nung first year? :) you taught mehow not to be pikon, bola... your nick name for me... yun yun... :)you taught me how to be myself, neko... mga hugs nabigay ko sayo yun each and everytime... :) you also taught me how to forgive andforget, mau... kaw yun.. :) and syempre, how to be myself with other people... maxi... kaw yun... for helping me out with bam and coin... :) ha ha ha!!! :) and syempre, our megami... thanks for helping me keep my faith up each and everytime... you kept in touch kahit na busy busy... it just keeps me back up everytime ang damidami ginagawa... :) hay... you see, all of you changed my life...sorry sa iba... um... la ako maisip e... pero still, you have become an important part in my life... may special places kayo sa heartko... :) ha ha ha!!! :)) flattering ba?! ha ha ha!!! :)) well, so far, yan muna... um... thanks ulit!!! :) yan... we will soon be leaving the creepy halls of SJCS... after thirteen years, we will be able to walk out, leave our alma mater behind... one thing i'll remember the most... is the lessons i learned from it... not from the classes but about life... :) and one of them is friendship... :) so, since we will have more time siguro this summer, hopefully meron na checheck ng e-mails... o nga pala, para sa mga hindi na mention!thanks for sharing your green-ness with me and opening my inner self... :)) so, yan.. keep in touch please!!! :) and kung may mahanap kayo lemon share naman o! miss ko na magbasa ng lemons!!! :))

**remember akazukin cha cha na lemon? fave ko yun!!! :))

love ya lots
mysh
minisignal
water deity
kaeru-kani
tama-chan... :)

** o nga pala, tama-chan is my jap name... meaning coin (dama) or ball/sphere (tama) gamit ko tama kasi mascute e!!! :))

No comments: