"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, March 07, 2005

messages

well, just got my RHGP project back, and reading those dedications for me by my classmates and friends really made it hard for me to leave SJ and all my memories of it behind... and well, reading those dedications, i must admit, one certainly left me on 'kilig' mode. not that the others are insignificant... they all are important... but this guy's letter to me goes something like...

"you're one of the nicest and sweetest person i know, maybe.. you're the only one?"

and something like...

"you're one of the best people i know... the greatest!"

well, i could go on and on but i'm afraid i will be posting the whole message... :D well, i think you get the point... the whole message is just filled with sweetness, care and it certainly is over flowing with emotions considering it is rushed! :D well, while reading it, i felt a whole lot of joy and excitement... and it left me on 'kilig' mode up until now... i have read it before handing my project over but reading it again i was just so happy how i have helped him with everything... i mean, i also consider myself very very lucky to have a chance to get to know him better, to understand him a little bit and well, to actually get the chance to meet him... heck, Lord, i really am thankful for all that!

anyway, i also got 2 entries for me chimes description...

"Full of smiles and laughter, that's probably the best description for her. This girl is often happy, but she also has a serious side and is very approachable when you have problems. She is a fun person to be with. And one trait that I admire about her is that even though she herself seems down, she would put away her worries to comfort a friend. She is definitely one of the greatest people I've met in this school." – Jay

"One heck of a great friend! Whoever said that big things come in small packages must have had ‘lil’ Myshy in mind… This computer whiz is also an expert about “ahem” (as I’m sure the guys agree)… Ready with an occasional hug, her endless supply of laughter and good advice makes her an important part of the 4A experience. We can rest assured that, as we brave the realities of post high school life, we’ll always have Mysh right behind us, cheering us all the way." – Maxi

thanks a lot guys!

well, later on, i will be choosing one among them or i will be combining both of them... but i have to wait for another one... but if doesn't arrive til midnight...

that's it!

tama_chan!

No comments: