"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Run Away

another song made out from boredom... well, at least i hope it will be a song... any suggestions for the title again? really need to edit it out... somebody? thanks in advance! just send it to me via mail... tama_chan

Run Away

Staring out the window
Wishing I could see you
And I'm really missing you
Wonder if you feel the same way too

*Can't seem to get you out of my mind
But I really want to leave it all behind
Wishing the memories would just fade away
But I just can't run away, run away

Lying under the stars
Counting the passing hours
Wishing you're here with me
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be

there you go... ey, and shuri, thanks for the comments again! :D ya, that's right, auburn red... la lang... just feel that i need a little change... the wish list is just for kicks... ang cute noh? hello kitty?! hahaha!!! anyway, if you think "Another Chance" fits me, what about "Run Away"? this one i got a melody ringing in my head for it all ready... while the first one...? still haven't got a clue of what melody to put in yet... tuesday is the day so... monday won't be a good idea... :D
tama_chan
**drop me a line!

1 comment:

Deadkarrot said...

heehhe cge tuesday.. >:)
dun sa run away.. i think mas ok kung "Can't Run Away".. heheheh.. ngakngak.. =))