"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, October 28, 2005

sorry and thanks

for those people who visited my blog yesterday and got worried, i deeply apologize... i haven't been myself lately because of all the problems that rushed this week... failed my engcal quiz and all... i even had my counseling last wednesday... i guess i just go lost in the way of my life and got tired... and i just decided that i want to die to stop everything already... i guess what i should have said was i need a stop button in my life once again. but i was just too tired and too confused to be discreet about it... and i just got the urge to say it loudly... once again, i'm sorry...

anyway, sorry about the way i have been acting too... i mean, one moment i'm just bursting with energy and in the hyper mode, then the next i would be staring into blank space and tears would start falling down and later on, i would be so angry at something... i guess i have been moody... very moody once again. i promise, i will try to improve myself...

oh yeah, and thanks for the people who stood by me the whole week thru my endless bickering with life and everything else... to tanya, who have been riding my "girl friend" joke from i don't know when... i have been introducing her as my howe to everyone else... to mike, for worrying when i almost had a good mind jumping from the fourth floor in velasco last night... to nikki, karlo and arvin, who have been there to make me laugh at the simple things in life... even the corniest... to haze and jira for bringing me endless joy all the time... to hanna ngo, for accompanying me this morning and listening to all my rants... to doctor chan for making me laugh with his barbarian sounds and acting.. (oh yeah, i learned something today from dlsu... and that's how does barbarians act!!! barbarians yawn loudly when they want to sleep, burp repeatedly and loudly when they are full and drool with their tongue sticking out when they are hungry!!!) and last but most specially, to mau... for all the advices and fun you showed me when i'm depressed :D

sorry and thanks guys!

Happy Feast Day Saint Jude!!!

No comments: