"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, October 03, 2005

old memories... confusion...

just finished browsing thru my journal way back 1998!!! wow!!! that was old... anyway, browsing thru it, i found a lot of memories in there... like my first serious crush and that my hand writing sucks!!! i found poems, quotes and this:

my type of guy is the ff. :
1. cute
2. kind
3. timid
4. sensitive
5. the one who also thinks of others not only himself

exact words... i guess i'm shallow... i thought of browsing my old journals to find out what i looked for in a guy when i was younger... i was just 11 back then... i guess some still applies... but then, my list now is...

1. gentleman
2. sincere
3. caring
4. one who will love me

i guess it improved... right?

anyway, during ansogeo awhile ago... i was struck with a thought and just had to write this poem...

Lost Princess
by: minisignal

Why do I have to suffer?
After all the time I gave.
You left me alone crying,
Why does this all have to end?

Tonight I sat by the window,
Asking for nothing but you.
Is it me who want it to end?
I guess it is, and I'm wrong...

Why am I so dumb, naive?
I know what I want and it's you.
I kept it to myself,
Until I told you the truth.

Now I ask of you again,
Take me back in your arms.
I can't live on like this,
Make me your princess once again.

It's lame... but... no wonder i wrote one again... i'm confused once again...

No comments: