"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, October 08, 2005

dreams

catching little glimpse of the show "little big star" of abs-cbn right now... i guess every kid there have the dream of being the best and claim the top spot...

there was this kid, the first i think, who sang "when you believe" ok, it set me back up the stage of SJ again... ok ok... im weird but this entry is not about that...

it's about how much i wish that childhood was spent on more serious things... like piano lessons, guitar lessons, violin lessons, aikido, taekwondo or music lessons... wow... how i envy those kids... hahahah!!! i'm basically an adult now... and still i haven't learned how to play any instrument... i don't know any art or sport!!! all i know is how to sleep, watch tv and right now, kahit papano, computer literate... i think i'm a born failure... i don't even know how to use a washing machine or a sewing machine...

what are my dreams? when i was in second grade, i had my mind fix... that i want to be a lawyer when i grow up... then i opened my eyes to reality, i can't possibly be lawyer... ever! then i saw the opportunity of being a chef... opening my own restaurant or a bakery... why? because cooking and baking are some of my passion!!! i enjoy looking at people's happy faces when they take a bite off a piece of my cookie... or when they light up when they taste my leche flan...

but then there are my past times... crochet, pc, building models and designing... and where am i now? engineering... i guess building models, pc and designing took my interest the best!!! i also enjoy singing, but face it... i really don't know how to sing!!!

wah!!! guitar... violin...

No comments: