"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, October 14, 2005

prayers

"the more you study, the more you forget..."

ok, basically it's true because if you study more, there's more to forget... but when you don't study at all, what is there to forget about? you may think of it as "pilosopo" but it's really the truth... but then, there's always study and understand so you won't forget, or the billboard effect as they call it...

awhile ago, i was at the 3rd floor fire exit of velasco, watching the people below as they seek shelter in miguel to prevent getting wet from the rain... then i suddenly looked up, looking at the partly set sun as it was around 4:40 to 4:50 already... our ten minute break from kaspil2 and chemone... ok, i was thinking again so i didn't listen to the discussion our chemone prof was giving... here's what happened as i look up... i talked to God...

i have always believed that talking to God in prayers can do miracles in life... not only for one's self but also for others... i don't go to church every sunday... and trust me, i seldom do... there are times that i go to the chapel to pray to God.. but most of the time, i talk to Him when i just need to thank Him about something or need to ask for something... i thank Him for my daily life as well as my friends... i know it's not like me to be like this... but, sorry, this side of me, i don't usually let people see...

so, here's the scoop... why the study and the prayer? it gave me a lot of courage today... those two things... it's really not about me... but about a friend... Good luck, you know who you are... pinagdasal na kita ng sobra sobra... i pray for your happiness...

No comments: