"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, October 20, 2005

long long update

wow, if i didn't open my blog right now, i wouldn't have updated still!!! anyway, it's been a long time... guess i've been busy... oh yeah, i still got to finish my write up for chem lab, our kaspil2 project, my summary of the robotics talk for chem and i still got to study for our engcal quiz tomorrow... wow... and then after all that, i can go to sleep and wake up at 0530 tom and leave for dlsu 0630... and guess what, my class is not until 0920 pa!!! guess i can't wait for the weekends... i can't wait for october 31, november 1 and november 4... i want to relax!!! i've been rushing everything this week... as in, i barely know what to do first... you can say,
I'M ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING DOWN!!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I WANT TO DIE ALREADY!!!
i haven't stop whining since tuesday when everything just went from calm, cool and collected to disasterous, hectic and just plain chaotic!!! ok ok... maybe i'm exaggerating a bit, some people have more things to do... but i'm kinda laid back... and i can't stay up the whole night cause if that happens again, i will get sick... again! that's why as much as possible, 9 hours of sleep for me please!

anyway, there i go again, whine whine whine... that's my specialty alright... oh yeah, you guys check this site out...

cloud song

it's cool!!! and here's the lyrics that i patiently gathered...

Cloud Song

My name is Cloud,
I have a sword.
I fight cactuars,
Because I'm bored.
I like to ride,
On chocobos.
It's better than,
Having afros.
And when I go into an inn,
15 seconds,
It's day again.
I will use
A phoenix down,
So when I die,
I will not frown.
Because I am Cloud,
My hair defies all gravity.
And I can't have too many potions,
Or I might get cavities.
If I can't slice you,
Then that's ok.
I use my magic,
Anyway.
And I will defeat that Sephiroth,
Because he's not David Lee Roth!

No comments: