"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, September 02, 2005

past

oh well... just read my entries from last march... i found myself? pathetic, weak, coward and a loser... seriously!!!

i have changed so much since then... i mean, since i said what i want, i have been so much different... i have grown if you want to put it that way... i'm not anymore a coward... i don't mention the nickname 'coin' anymore... i don't ask if i should tell him... it's cause i know that i can do anything if i put my mind into it.

last time i watched As Told By Ginger, it was the graduation episode... it was said that when you wish to a butterfly, it carries it with it to the skies and sometimes it comes true... but when you hold on to it for too long, it dies. i guess that's true... we all have to learn how to let go... let go and make a wish... who knows, maybe it's because you let go that it comes back to you two-folds right? that's the mystery of life... that's what i learned... and trust me, i learned it in a hard way...

i find myself now as someone who could do anything i want to... i can't even believe that it was me who wrote those entries last march... and it was just what? 6 months!!! a half year... that's what it took me to learn how to gather my guts and do what ever i want... makapal na mukha kung makapal... :D as i said last time, i don't f*cking hell what others want to think... i don't care what anybody think about me... because what i believe in is what matters to me...

just like in cwts last time, we were asked to describe ourselves using a cartoon character... described myself as p-chan, the pig version of ryoga from ranma 1/2... why? not because i don't have a good sense of direction, not because i'm strong when i'm miserable... but because i'm determined... i do anything just to get what i want... and guess what... so far, i'm contented with what i have in my life... well, except when i go window shopping again... i can't seem to get enough material things... crave for more and more and more!!! gyahahahha!!! i love shopping na!!! i really have changed!!!

No comments: