"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, September 25, 2005

think...

it's been a long time since i shared something...

ponder for this for a while... "To hear you stumble when you speak or see you walk with two left feet That's when I love you I love you endlessly"

it's a part of the song "That's When" by Aslyn... actually, i have posted the lyrics of the song a few days ago... i have mistakenly downloaded it from the net... not knowing what it really is or how it sounded like... but as soon as i heard it, wow... i'm stunned and i just listened... i played it over and over again... i think everyone in the house have memorized it already!!!

anyway, that's not why i'm writing this entry... i'm writing this entry because of the song... the lyrics... and myself...

it's the song i want to dedicate to coin/hiroshi-kun... it's everything i want to say to him... to my best... if i have the chance to learn how to play an instrument and perform the song in front of him... i would! i sure would...

i miss his smile, his eyes, his voice... i miss seeing him dance, walk, perform... i miss his humor, his charm, his care... i simply miss him... i always do actually... and it seems that i shouldn't be carrying this any longer... i'm becoming a nuisance in his life... at least i think so... i hope not... wah! i don't know what to do anymore!!! i'm afraid to hold my mobile because everytime i get hold of it and press the pad, i send messages... even though nonsense messages to him... but mind you, all the messages i send are all true... it all comes from the bottom of my heart... i sometimes find myself in another world... a world where i'm the one ruling it... in reality, i space out... i space out alot nowadays... thinking... thinking... i hate it!!! and yet i love it... i love the feeling that i know someone loves me... love the feeling that i know someone cares... i love the feeling that i love someone more than anything in the world... i love the feeling of caring for someone with all my heart... i love the feeling of worrying for someone... i love the feeling of longing for someone's touch... i always remember everything we did since the day we met... i actually remember stuff that are of no importance to me in the past... i love rushing into the week and waking up on a weekend even though i have to attend our cwts class because i know that i will be going to sj after classes... i have the chance to see him again... i love to bake and having someone in mind... someone who will have a bite of what i'm baking and thank me for it... i love to bake and fill it with my love knowing that someone i love will be the one eating them... in short, i love to think! because when i think, i feel all these... even though i sometimes cry when i think, i know it's all going to be fine... because i know that my best is there for me...

"love yah!"

No comments: