"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

course card

wah! doomsday number three... done! :D it's really not doomsday cause i found myself very happy until now... here's the deal...

i told myself last night that i could face anything today... what ever will come, i can take it and accept it... then there i was, in dlsu at around 8 am... trying to find out what's in store for me when i get my engalge and trigsol course cards... nahirapan ako sa mga yun e... adjusting... gyahahah!!! anyway, got my p.e. course card first and the rest followed... here's the results...

peindiv 4.0
saliksik P
nstp-c1 2.5
philhis 4.0
grapone 2.5
filipi1 2.0
engalge 2.0
trigsol 1.5
orient1 P
englone 3.5

so, that pretty much vanquished my DL fantasy... gyahahha!!! but when i got my course card in trigsol... even though it's my lowest, i was estatic!!! gosh!!! i hugged nikka and nikki because i really went hyper... i can't believe i passed engalge and trigsol!!! gyahahah!!! i was jumping all over the room not thinking about what others may thing... sabay tawag sa phone! super tuwa ko na i just have to tell the news to my best at once! anyway, after getting my gpa, (2.75)... nanghinayang ako... i should have tried harder... studied harder not only during the finals... i could have made it!!! argh!!! nasa huli nga ang pagsisisi... o well, next term... swear! nerdox na ako... sobra!!! gagayahin ko na si beloved cousin... :P

thanks best! :D kaw una nag congrats sa akin! :D

No comments: