"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, September 18, 2005

final fantasy vii ac

what have i been up to lately really? books, pens, calculators, articles, scratch papers and the net... what do i have?! engcal (calculus), ansogeo (analytical geometry), chemone (chemistry), kaspil2 (philippine history), solving, reading and heck, not blogging but downloading...

wow... my life has really changed!!! since summer, all i could ever think off is "where shall i spend my day tomorrow?" then classes started, "i wish i'm back in SJ with my friends..." then the midterms, "just a little more honey..." then the finals, "DOOMSDAY!!!" the course card distribution, "ala na ako pag asa..." after getting the course cards, "where to go next? party!!!"then the sem break, "shopping galore and super ultimate lakwatsa spree!!!"

take a look at me now... you can see me studying and reading a few pages ahead for class... status in ym, "VeRy BuSy!!!"... cellphone beeping *ignore* or *don't hear*... blogging *no time*... i'm merely online because i'm downloading something... what is it? the ever awaited (for my part anyway) Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children... wah! after 3 days of downloading it, i'm still up to 66.3% as of now... well, it's faster tonight compared to last night... so i guess i'm making progress... :D i stayed up pretty late last night waiting for this thing to pack it up, have it done (hopefully but not possibly) by today... guess i fail mundo big time huh? oh well... i'm not yet an over acheiver... note, NOT YET... why not yet? because i think i will go that far to get what i want... i'm a very determined person... stubborn as well... anyway, what i really want now is to fulfill my desires in life... what are those desires?!

well, man in nature is insatiable anyway so, as of now, my desires include:

1. finishing my fiction From the Outside Looking In and giving it a nice plot... as of now, i still think that the concept is boring, passe and just plain... common... i want it to be unique and simply out of the ordinary... something that people cannot predict what could happen next, something that could pull them to come back and read my updates... i know i'm not that good of a writer... i can't even put in the description in the story... the least i could do is let my imagination run wild and free...

2. buying some new things... i'm not really sure what those "things" are, but one thing for sure, i'm going to buy a ring for Christmas! how could i do that?! by earning money... how?! by budgeting my allowance per day... and how could i earn enough if i keep on using my atm card and withdraw from a machine whenever i need cash?! nonsense mysh... (talking to myself) smarten up!!!

3. baking so much cookies and putting them in a cookie jar... i must admit, i, myself, is a big fan of my baking! not to brag or anything, heck, i get the recipes off the net, i can't call it my own... i call them little experiments since baking is also somewhat similar to chemistry... you measure stuff and mix them, produce a compound and then there will be physical or chemical change in property... right?! ok, even i'm creeping myself out!!! but honestly, i enjoy the cookies i bake over some store bought cookies with the exceptions of Chips Ahoy and Mrs. Fields!

4. going to places... even though i have repeatedly say that i will be more focused on my studies and less gimiks, i still can't help but crave to step out of the house and spend some quality time with friends... i have enough me-time in DLSU already... oh, did i ever mention that i am a loner in our block?! gyahahaha!!! well, i am... i'm not much into socializing with them, i can't really relate cause most of them only knows how to talk about DOTA and well... i don't want to be too attached with another group of people all over again cause this time, 13 years will be like forever... cause come next term, i doubt that we will all still be together... even in some classes, i think it's rare... right?!

5. caring for someone... ok, i may seem very off here... but i do like that feeling that you constantly care for someone... that i worry about someone sometimes... ok, most of the time... stop right here!!!

6. and the last one and the most important thing for me as of now?! finishing downloading this movie!!! (68.4% na!!! improvement!) i really really really want to watch this as soon as possible... i can't wait!!! argh!!! ok, i've been waiting for a year (maybe) now and could wait for a few more days... right? ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... who am i kidding?! i can't wait much longer!!! i want it now!!! darn it... (68.6%) ok... i'm getting really sleepy...

it seems that i have been thinking again... i thought of 2 questions asked to me awhile ago by Kenevvy and Johanna while we were walking to EGI...

1. "Mysh, mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal... mo pa ba si ? ?"
2. "Maipagpapalit mo ba siya?"

heck with my answers...

1. "Hindi, oo, ewan ko, hindi ko na alam..."
2. "Oo! With money!"

heck with my answers!!! they answered for me...

1. "Duh?! tinatanong pa ba yun?!"
2. "ulol!!! kaw?!" or something like that...

my real answers...

1. "oo... as in sobra!"
2. "hinding hindi ko maipagpapalit yun kahit gustuhin ko man..."

you see?! what's in my mind i can't blurt out when i know that i need to tell it... i simply create a barrier so thin that anyone can pass thru it and reach for the real me... (70.1%) i said last time... "tatanggalin ko na sagabal sa buhay ko" what's the obstacle in my life anyway?! i run my life and i see no obstacles ahead... no hindrance... it's all clear... the path i can't take is the sides... why? because someone's running along side with me and never leaving me alone...

why am i talking about this anyway?! ... i'm just sleepy... (70.9%) besides... it's 01:53 am already... and last night i slept at around 02:00 am and woke up at 07:30 am for my class... i really am just sleepy... i could be in bed right now if i could only be a little more than patient... but no... i'm not patient... i want it now!!! oh, i'm talking about the movie... (71.4%) nearly there!!! gosh!!! don't know what to do anymore... 'm sleepy and i'm bored... i guess i really have to continue this download tomorrow... only a few more and it's done!!! wah!!! i can watch it na!!! eek! i'm so excited for myself!!!

me, myself and i... 10 random trivia before i really sum up this entry:

1. i love looking at my shadow... not reflection but shadow...
2. i love doing nothing but hate doing nothing...
3. i love to be busy but i hate to be busy...
4. i love my hair today!!! but i started the morning hating it...
5. i can't wait to buy all the things i need for school tomorrow... and yet i like to sleep in tomorrow...
6. i love baking but i hate waiting...
7. i love writing but i hate my poetry and fiction...
8. i love to learn how to play the guitar ... no, no buts here...
9. i would like to learn how to cook... and yet i seem to be enjoying mem right now...
10. original plan in life... be a millionaire at the age of 18 and die... plan in life now, live and enjoy it! (72.3%)

No comments: