"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, September 04, 2005

my fantasy

hey, seems i was right... i can't resist this blog...

anyway, since i was a child, i have been looking at how my dad was the perfect man... i mean, of course some may think that, it's your dad, he's the first guy you know so that's pretty much normal... right? wrong! well, in my case actually... here's the deal...

when i was a child, i'm always with my dad... we spend time together in the kitchen cause he's such a good chef! anyway, the point is, i had an arguement with my dad a few years back and didn't really take to him after two years... see that? that means, i don't consider my dad as the ultimate man... but, anyhow, i still see my dad as someone great... someone i need to look up to. i love my dad...

anyway, here's the point of this entry... i always rant about men... i was quite a boy-hater back then... i always say that... well... i won't mention it here... but that's it... now i realized that whatever was my idea back when i was child is what i should continue. here's where the fantasy thing comes... i want someone who is similar to my dad...

this someone shouldn't really be tall, dark and handsome... shouldn't really be lean, mighty and strong... shouldn't really be a great dancer or great at any sport for that matter... shouldn't really be mr. heart throb... shouldn't really be a musician...

in fact, this someone is a great chef! this someone is handy in everything, handy with electronics, techies and decisions... this someone is hardworking, patient yet strict. someone who have the power to intimidate people when needed. someone outgoing and a great singer! this someone is sociable and not afraid to take the risk. someone who has a mind of his own... and yet, someone loving, loyal and caring... someone understanding, challenging and who has a big heart that i could see...

i guess there's no two person really alike... the person i see is someone who is tall, dark and handsome; a heart throb; a great singer and dancer; hardworking, patient, sociable; he's someone who isn't afraid to take the risk; outgoing, challenging and lean; above all that, he's loving, caring, sweet and charming beyond words...

am i looking at the one or not? :P

No comments: