"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, September 24, 2005

rainy saturday

heck... i really need to talk to someone right now...

anyway, today is a rainy saturday! since i have been able to put a simple border in my pic and made it into an avatar with my name, i didn't seem to have stop from editing and making avatars... i even colored something using photoshop!!! hahaha!!! kinacareer na ba?! anyway, here they are...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

all of them are avatars though not the same size :D

i miss everything that have been a part of my past... i miss even the smaller details... like the note mau gave me back in first year... the florante at laura plays which caused the batch to have spaced a little... the Christmas decoration contest in third year... the passion play in fourth year and the English program... anyway, i won't start this again... i'll stop right here! you guys get the point... :D

Happy Birthday Clarzi!

No comments: