"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, September 09, 2005

excited

hey there! still haven't been to the LTO... and it's already friday... anyway, tomorrow's the debut of two dear friends of mine, Jeryl and Nikki! :D

so, what's with this entry you ask? i'm getting weirder and weirder everyday... i'm excited to go back to dlsu for the second term!!! hahahha!!! i'm the laziest kind there is and i'm excited to go back the grinding place?! heck, something's terribly wrong... anyway, not only that, i'm also excited that i've been given some responsibilities for the next three months... i love it!!!

darn... the last time i checked on mysh, she was the type who doesn't want to get out of bed early in the morning and likes it when she is doing nothing at home... not to mention someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of loot!!!

and now, i see a different mysh, a different me... hindi ako mapakali sa bahay!!! i need to get out once in a while, maybe even a lot more than i need to!!! i learned how to make use of public transportation to go to the places i want to go to. i learned how to shop and eat elegantly... a lot of money... down the drain... the biggest surprise!!! i love to do a lot of things!!! i mean, i'm craving for things to do to occupy myself... to stay busy... i don't even care for my cellphone!!! i don't even have time to play some ps2 games or crimsonland!!! although i played dota a while ago... well, it was just because i had a lot of waiting to do... anyway, it's really a different mysh that i see...

hindi lang yun! the last time i look at myself, i see myself as someone who loves to wear loose shirts and loose khaki pants... paired up with a pair of rubber shoes... plain simple and well, i usually have my hair down or up in a pony tail... seldom do i style it... now, i see myself as someone who loves to shop... for skirts!!! i wear them... sometimes even sleeveless shirts... and a pair of 3-inched sandals or a pair of step ins... i changed... didn't i?

although i know that i'm still me... why is that? i still update my blog, still loves to stay online, watch cartoons, write on my journal, my bed... my friends... they are still important to me... so, i guess i'm still me huh? i still like to cook, bake... what else? i still want a bean bag!!! :P

so, i guess no matter how much i change, i'm still me... still lovable mysh... :D

No comments: