"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

hard to get along

am i so hard to get along with?!

i mean, i know i've got a lot of friends... a few close friends and only one best... but making new friends is no big deal for me... i mean, i socialize most of the time... it is seldom that i isolate myself from others... and when that time comes, i have a good reason why... i hate the people around me already and most probably too pissed off at the group surrounding me...

i'm not that hard to get along with, in fact, i'm one of the carefree people around... i don't really care who you are, where you came from... i get along with people quite well... i even tell the person if i don't like them face to face... i mean, am i so hard to understand?! i know i don't ave a specific barkada... i don't mingle with a group of people for a long time... i'm just like a butterfly who fly from one flower to another... wandering aimlessly to get to know different kind of people. just like in the book, "The Little Prince", i wander from place to place to find a friend... i don't stay on that place for long, i wander as soon as i want to... it's not because of selfish reasons, it's because i want to be a friend to everyone... i want to explore and gain knowledge about the things i'm not familiar to... even as a kid, i don't have a clique... i'm even lucky if a particular group of people like me for who i am... i guess there are only a few people who really understands me before they judge me...

college life is really different from highschool! high school is fun... enjoyable and a time to treasure everything that you do... it is when i enjoyed my life to the fullest... and i thought it would be fun to get away from it all and leave for a fun-filled time in college... i guess i was really wrong... totally wrong!!! i'm pissed off at my block... i won't go into details but i just am... i know people who owns blog are not this straight forward specially since the people they are talking about can read the entry... sorry, prangka ako e... i know the feeling is mutual, the block doesn't like me too... so i guess there aren't any hard feelings, huh? not everyone in the block pisses me off... in fact, they are pretty ok... as INDIVIDUALS!!! as a group... forget it!!! i HATE my block!!!

so there... a pretty pissed off mysh here... good thing i never thought of pushing myself to like them and to get the chance to be close to them... i still prefer Judenites... ah, high school... if only i could go back...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

No comments: