"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ouch

my head hurts... again...

why am i so unlucky? actually, i'm the one who's making my life miserable...

while erasing some reminders in my cellphone's calendar awhile ago, what i saw were acquaintance parties, general assemblies, talks... and stuff... then while going back further in time... i saw orientations, lpep... enrollment... then opening of classes in sj... i guess i still haven't gotten myself to erase those kind of stuff... i mean, graduation, last mass, retreat... those stuff are still in my cellphone's calendar, it will be alarming every year... reminding me of the glorious past i spent in sj... i still can't bring myself to erase them... i mean, i erase those parties and stuff... why can't i erase such simple "graduation day"? i guess because it matters... it matters not only to me, but also to those friends and people who have spent it with me... last mass... last lunch... guess sj still haunts me... over and over again...

"a beautiful life... is to cherish and not to compare..." a very... tama sa akin e... i can't seem to stop comparing... i can't seem to stop reminiscing... i can't seem to stop wandering back in time... asking for those times we spent at intramuros for our variety show, those times we practiced our passion play over and over again, those times when me and best stay on the third floor early in the morning to help each other in studying, those times that i cram every character i see in my Chinese notebook, those times in the Chinese comp lab where we wreck the already wrecked pcs... gyahahahhaha!!! those were the days!!!

and now it's teachers day... i know i'm not in high school anymore and we don't celebrate it in college... i still want to say thanks to the teachers who have given me a lot of new, fun things to learn...

Happy Teachers' Day!!! thanks for touching our lives!

No comments: