"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, August 13, 2005

things that make me think

there are things that simply makes you remember stuff that you don't want to think about anymore... for me... here are some things that really let my heart thump and my tears flow...

1. rain
the rain is very depressing. a lot of memories have been spent there and it all seems like fun-filled memories but now... they are really just memories... happy memories yet sad memories too... i miss the pillow fight in our car when we were in grade 6. me and my best friend back then were having a pillow fight in our car while waiting for my brother to finish his lunch. why pillow fight? i was about to take his picture when he suddenly threw a throw pillow at me! it was about minutes long before we stopped... i miss that fun... i miss my friend...

and there's that time that i rushed thru the rain just to give my current best friend is things because he was absent from class. although i was soaking wet, i felt good that i helped him out... i miss you... you know who you are...

and there's my passion, photography under the rain... oh, did i mention that the summer before third year during my birthday it was raining hard... i went to our patio and swear, i was texting my friend and i was crying real hard... i was also soaking wet then because the wind was going to my direction. a lot of painful memories are now formed from happy memories... but i guess that's how it should be...

2. some songs and some stories
some songs that i can relate to... there are those songs played over and over again and i just can't stop but listen and really feel the song... put it in my heart and sometimes it causes my tears to flow down...

then there are thos stories... heart breaking ones... hay... such sweet endings... i sometimes wish that life is a story... everyone can write the plot of their own stories... but i guess that would never work out since everybody doesn't want the same thing... everyone has their own wants and desires...

3. messages
particularly text messages... my mobile can hold a lot of text messages... hundreds in fact! but can you believe that i can fill those with just messages from one person? i keep messages that i feel are so important to me because them encourage me and empower me to continue to live on... sometimes when i feel down, i just browse thru my inbox, my folders and the likes... read some messages from friends and there you go, i am pushed to continue to live life to the fullest. i always have a hard time to erase some messages in my phone...

even though sometimes i feel like breaking down and have no one to talk to, i open some letters from friends from way back i was in grade 2 (promise, nasa akin pa mga letters niyo) read some to make me feel happy... happy to know that those people who i called my friends back then are still my friends now... and then there's the rhgp project last school year and the recoletters from dear friends... sometimes i cry just by reading those letters... swear...

4. friends
now here's something i can never live without... they serve as my inspiration... swear... i think i can never do anything without these guys... i know that what ever happens they are right there, behind me, cheering for me... i really feel so lucky that even though i dont have a particular clique and all i got are close friends and my best friend, i know that these guys are my treasures... they are the best among everyone else! i love you guys!!! believe it or not, when i don't get to see them for a while and i suddenly see them... gosh... i cry... like the first mass this year in sjcs... when i sw that most of our batchmates returned... ask the people around me... i cried! i looked like an idiot there... crying my eyes out... know why? because i found my treasures again... my gems in life... the reason why my life is so glittery! :D

so, those are the things that make me think... think deep and cry... i'm becoming to be such a crybaby!!!

No comments: