"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, August 19, 2005

calvin and hobbes

it seems that since wednesday, i think, i have been reading calvin and hobbes comics besides the usual archie comics that i usually read... anyway, why am i saying this? it's because i really find the two of them overly cute and funny!!!

i find reading comics of calvin and hobbes relaxing... yet ironical in my part because we are about to have our finals for our two major subjects come monday and tuesday and we already started our exams last week starting with philhis and the rest followed... in fact, just this morning, we just had our p.e. practical and written exams. anyway, you can say that since i was at a younger age, i have been found of reading comics and never got to get this passion of mine to stop since then...

anyway, how relax am i? i'm very relaxed right now, i got my sleep and i finished two calvin and hobbes book collections this week, we finished our grapone finals and i just have to average my plates... which by the way is not complete... has anybody seen my plate in dimensions around dlsu??? or did someone borrow it? please please please, let me know.. i got a 99 on that plate and i don't want to repeat it again!!! so anyway, i shouldn't be relaxing right now since i have a failing average on both engalge and trigsol... help!!! i should be solving my day away... but i plan to do it tomorrow...

that's the point of this entry! there! right there!!! the statement in red! i just noticed how irresponsible i have become... putting everything off which can be done today... i have been prone to procrastination and just seem to have a carefree life... i shouldn't be this way! i mean, i know my potentials, i know i can do better... but why not do it? in fact, why put it off?! i'm lazy... so lazy that the moment i plop down my bed i fall asleep right away! why does life have to have so many pressure?? (that didn't sound right...) why does life have to be fast paced?! i want to take it leisurely... one step at a time... not meeting deadlines and rushing everything!!!

anyway, calvin have it easy... the way his problems are presented... the way naughtiness comes to him naturally and he seem not to care about it... i wish my life was a comic strip... short and safe.. by safe i mean, when there's an error, it can be corrected right away, there's always the eraser and the choice of redoing the whole thing... oh well... that's life...

wish me luck for my finals!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: