"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, August 29, 2005

quizzy thingy

7 random facts about you:
1. love sleeping
2. now liking shopping
3. photography is my thing... ata...
4. can't live without my cellphones
5. love to chill
6. internet dependent
7. kj na sa inuman... gyahahahha!!!

7 things that scare you:
1. losing my cellphone privileges... wah!!! nightmare!
2. losing my access to the www... torture!!!
3. roaches... kadiri!!!
4. angry people... scary...
5. being bored to death... at HOME!!!
6. sparking wires or electric outlets...
7. losing someone dear...

things you like most:
1. music... cant live without it...
2. my laptop...
3. my cellphones...
4. skirts and shoes!!! adore them!!!
5. my digicam...
6. movies!!!
7. writing when i'm in the mood...

7 important things in my bed room:
1. laptop
2. bed
3. haro
4. tv
5. journals
6. pictures
7. my candle collections and models

7 things you plan to do before you die
1. be a millionare?! :D
2. learn french, spanish, nihonggo and speak straight chinese...
3. learn how to play the guitar and the violin.. .and the drums
4. be better in math... actually, to love and adore math... :))
5. go to disneyland... or tour around the world...
6. drive
7. tell all my loved ones that i love them and how much they mean to me...

7 things I can't do:
1. earn enough money to satisfy my needs and desires...
2. resist long enough
3. stop crying before i go to sleep
4. sleep continuously...
5. draw...
6. sit in front of a sewing machine and stitch all the designs i want
7. don't eat while i'm baking... i always seem to be taking a few even before the whole batch is done...

7 things that atttract you to the opposite sex:
1. eyes
2. physique... sexy men... *shy away*
3. sense of humor
4. pag maalaga sa akin
5. attractive ang kilos... in short, magaling sumayaw...
6. cute!!! in every way... sobra!!!
7. expressive... and sensitive...

7 things you say the most:
1. pOta!
2. shEt!
3. yikes!!!
4. pUcha...
5. fUck!!!
6. bUllshEt!
7. o my gosh...

7 celeb crushes:
1. David Boreanaz!
2-7. ala na e... :P

7 people you want to take this quiz:
1. mama teppie
2. megami
3. unisse
4. maxi
5. ahya terry
6. herschel
7. kung sino pa may gusto?! :D

No comments: