"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, August 28, 2005

after the pain

got a day of window shopping today! well, for me, window shopping is a drug... know why? because everytime i "window" shop, i tend to crave for so many things... i want this, i want that... enough wants to make my pocket flat and my money go bye bye... even though i don't bring any money at all like awhile ago, i tend to list it all down and return the next day... like what i will be doing tomorrow...

im not a shopaholic til around this july i think... i always had some pocket money for a chill out time but not now... i always want to go shopping... dati, hilain mo ako, hindi parin ako magshoshop for clothes... now, i just can't seem to get away from them... here's another thing, in the past, you won't be able to let me wear a skirt so often... once in a blue moon ani nga... now, i shop for skirts! gosh!!! nothing surprising about shoes though... i have always love shoes...hell!!! i'm crazy about shoes!!!

anyway, i'm gonna end this discussing of shopping and me becoming a shopaholic right now... it reminds me of the things i want to acquire... trust me... it's gonna cost me a fortune!!! just look at my wishlist... that isn't even 1/4 of what i like to buy... or to have... o, btw, my wishlist has just been updated a little while back... :D anyway, shopping is my get away, you know, besides comics and video games... it's my paradise from the world... just not a vacation for my wallet though... :P

No comments: