"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

happy happy day!!!

wow!!! this is by far one happy day!!! everything is outasite! :D

well, went to ust awhile ago... get this, pangatlong beses ko na pumunta dun by jeep, isang beses palang ako hindi naligaw... and hindi ngayon yun... :D in short, i got lost... again!!! i went on the wrong jeep... ok... stupidity... to the max!!! anyway, i walked around espana area for like 30 minutes under the hot sun looking for dapitan street!!! i was at the wrong side all the time... anyway, when i found my way to dapitan, i call some people up... told them i was in ust that time... and i would be staying in bk with haze and jira... gyahahha!!! we had lots of fun catching up on each others lives... trust me, getting lost and riding 3 jeepney rides... it's all worth it once i saw my best friend... :D we were: haze, jira, sd, anne cua, athan, porman and me.

at around 130 pm... it's time for me and jira to vamoose! oh, that's after anne and sd treated us with some japanese cakes from... somewhere... :P anyway, we rode a taxi going to kenevvy's house for our scheduled badminton session... ok... after having a lot of food fest last week, it's finally time to get it off our tummies! :D so, jira, kenevvy, czayenn and me rode a jeepney off to make some game! we played badminton from i don't know what time til 5 pm... trust me... i was icky, yucky, stinky and sticky!!! gyahahhaha!!!

but never the less, i really had so much fun today... thanks guys! :D

No comments: