"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, August 12, 2005

newbie!!!

wow!!! after a very long time i finally changed my layout! ok... i envied Kathy Go's layout so i decided to adopt somewhat the same one.. :P so sue me... anyway... i will find time to renew my layout again... i got 3 layouts in line... i'll just wait for the perfect moment to change it again... :D

anyway, it has again been a very rainy day... bad thing is, our block was driven to wear business attire to dlsu because we will get plus five for our trigsol test... five points is big for a math test... trust me! anyway, there... my feet ache because of the shoes, as if im not always wearing high heeled everyday... anyway, everything still seems to be the same as any ordinary day... go to dlsu, go home, sit in front of the pc and type away.. but i changes my blog layout... isn't it nice? :P i want to thank the designer... :P

anyway, that's it... so, expect to see a tremendous change again next time... maybe during our term break or it will be on december already... nothing much really...

"when the rain falls, it feels like heaven's crying..."
crying is not an option... i wish it was... so i wouldn't have to feel this way...

No comments: