"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, August 15, 2005

memories

the whole day... i have done nothing but look over my rhgp project last school year... my version of our class album... gosh.... i know i have been bitten by mr. sentimental bug again... (is there such thing?!) anyway, early in the morning, i browse thru it... looking at the ill-printed nice pics... really, i should have had it all printed... the names of the people and flipping over the messages... i wasn't really reading them because i still got a clear memory of what was written... the likes of: "malapit na graduation...", "walang limutan a!", "thanks", "college..." and so on... it was what you can call, obvious, cliches...

during our break, i repeatedly went over our class album... now reading the messages... first the short ones as i know they contain almost the same stuff... "good luck","thanks" and the likes... simple yet very meaningful and heart-filling... there... then we continued on to class... the album... still in my bag...

when we were about to listen to a talk about our course in LS building, i was now reading quite a few, showing it to some of my seatmates... and well... i felt really proud... proud of what? proud of my batch... our batch... proud of my friends... how precious they are to me... proud of myself... for having found friends and for being a Judenite... then the talk went on...

before our philhis class, i was sitting there and now reading the messages seriously one by one... i almost found myself crying because of the messages... i really am lucky because of the friends i have found... the people who made a change in my life... as i read thru them... i found words... cliche maybe but touching and true... "lagi ako nandito pag may problema ka...", "walang limutan pag college a!", "hope we will always be good friends...", "we're about to end a chapter of our lives...", "lapit na grad! la na chinese...", "thanks", "tanda mo pa...?", "wag ka magbabago a...", "i'm glad i met you...", "wish to get to know you better...", "ingats lagi...", "love yah..."

funny how certain words have so much impact to me... i mean, those are simply words written by different people on a piece of paper (bubblegum note pads)... funny how words can make me shed tears... funny how simple words can bring so much memories... funny how we spent each time together and never thought we would be looking back at them... funny how i miss you guys so much... some people have already move on... now living new lives... but why can't i move on?
am i too attached to the past???

No comments: