"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

the story of my life

as of the past few months, i have been ranting non stop about how unfair life is, how cruel and unjust... well, now, here's my story:

after examining myself and have partly found what i have been looking for, i came up with a decision... i must move on, and i will move on! damn, that was really not too hard to decide about, but why just now when i think everything is too late? because now i'm afraid, i finally sensed fear and am actually experiencing it... no sense denying that now... i am afraid... afraid of what? of so many things and particularly, losing another friend... i can't take another fall and i hate the feeling of being alone. especially if it's my best friend who would be leaving me alone... it's hard. i guess best friends are really just not meant to be more than that, huh? well, i figured it out after almost two falls, good thing the second one didn't go straight ahead and hit me straight on... thanks guys, for everything. you know who you guys are, thanks for opening my eyes. anyway, it's really not hard for me now, since i know what people will tell me, what some friends would advice to me... although, maxi, i'm still waiting for you. :D

so, now, i know how life can be so unfair and at the same time, how life can be so sweet... i don't know how it even became sweet for me, basta, yun na yun... don't doubt me for a second... that's the story of my life, a big wheel and it turns almost non stop... oh, it stops, and usually, it stops at the bottom not just for a short time, but a very long spell... sad but true...

No comments: