"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas

34 days til Christmas... am i right? hahahaha!!! i have been browsing thru some stuff in the net... about 70's fashion, our research and things for my wish list since it's almost Christmas...

why 70's fashion? SME's yule boogie's theme is the 70's... i guess i'm pretty excited about it and am looking up things form the 70's and guess what i've found? the most awesome diggity! lava lamps, hypnotic patterns and what i love most about the 70's? platform shoes!!!

things for my wishlist... i have updated my wishlist yesterday actually, i really like those things there although i must admit, they're in my wishlist because they cost quite a small fortune... in short, my pocket can't afford those stuff... well, except maybe for the lava lamps oh well... the other stuffs are found on the internet, some from e-bay and some are to be ordered... really, i adore all the haro and naruto stuff!!! i simply want another haro plush toy and a naruto scroll duffle bag!!!

anyway, we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last friday then went to greenbelt to eat... then on saturday, kenevvy treat us to a very luxurious dinner!!! choco haven!!! i was so full!!! anyway, then we went to greenbelt again... 2 consecutive nights in greenbelt... what more can i ask for in my weekend? i slept the day away... just like that... i still am tired though... not really as tired as i should be but still tired... i guess too much excitement just burns a whole through my energy ball!

No comments: