"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Emilia

last nov 1, our family, dad side, went to the Chinese cemetery to visit our "sleeping" relatives. i saw Joyce and Kurstin there respectively... i saw Joyce on the way to visiting my sister's grave. i learned some stuff about my sister... after 18 years i have actually seen where she is resting.

My sister is older than me for almost 4 years. She was born on the 27th day of october 1983. ironic for me when i suddenly realized that our supposed feast day was the same day, october 27. anyway, her name is Emilia L. Aquilino and she died on the same day she was born... in short, she was born dead.

I wonder what life would be like if i still have my older sister with me... maybe i would be much into girly stuff or we both would be so much interested in pretty much the same things that i'm into now. wonder if i would be a totally different person if she was around while i'm growing up or still be the same me... wow, i never thought i would say this but i wish i had an older sister or a younger sister. i mean, a brother is not bad but another girl in the family wouldn't hurt right? but then there's the possibility that if my sister were alive, maybe i would not be here right now... why? because each and everytime dad's friends would ask why he only have two kids, he would say, "one boy and one girl is enough" that's why. but then again, it would have been so much fun during my childhood until today if my older sister is around. of course i also have a lot of cousins who are older than me, but still having someone with exactly the same surname would be a lot of fun. last time, i think my mom or my dad was the one who told me that my sister looked exactly like me... maybe i'm her? gyahahha! like that would ever be possible.

No comments: