"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, November 28, 2005

ipaglalaban ko ang ating pag ibig!

i finally got what i wanted, to be busy beyond anything. i'm swamped! anyway, i got the time to type in an entry here just to let you guys know that i am still updating and i haven't died and gone to heaven just yet... anyway, i got a little of this and a little of that. so, what's this entry about? since the night bev congratulated me and told me that i will have the responsibility in taking over our newsletter, MEMo, i got scared. i'm scared... as in really scared. i have never felt this scared in my life, i'm afraid of a lot of things, of haunted house, cockroaches, cat's eyes... and many more, but his feeling is eating me up... why? it's not just the responsibility, i think i can handle that now... but because i felt like i have lost someone dear to me. and who is that? it's me... i have lost myself... where have i gone to? the old me? the one who never takes anything seriously, the one who always laughs at anything that comes her way, the one who never takes no for an answer... why is life hard? the more i live, the more i want to give up everything...

No comments: