"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, April 29, 2006

online gaming

are you an online gamer?

well, i play PangYa... the online golfing game. i'm not seriously addicted to it but i do want to earn enough pang to complete the outfit that i want. a black bandana, ad girl gloves and the strawberry tank top that i had my eyes on ever since i played the game...

anyway, not an avid gamer really that's why up to this day, my level is still RookieB... i know, pathetic... haha! anyway, not really the deal here... my character is a girl cause i found her cute... with her big yellow ribbon, red hair and blue top... what can i say, i have a thing for red heads! whenever i play, guys always hit on me... that's what i hate... i even tell lies just to get them off my back. sometimes i just ignore their messages... i come there to play not to flirt with complete strangers! anyway, awhile ago, i told this guy that i was a 20-year-old man playing the game for his girlfriend... although he was very friendly at first when he saw that my character was a girl, he told me to shut up! how rude! i guess you can see why i hate online gamers... specially if they're guys! rudeness much? and when i play the part of a girl, they hit on me. and when i ignore them, they get mad! what's happening to the internet now? the first time i have been to a chat room, that was about 10 years ago or so i think... basta, the first time mirc was the talk of everyone... i had this huge crush on the one i was talking to. naive, gullible, stupid... ok, i was a kid. but he was a gentleman. he didn't talk about stuff that would piss you right off... he didn't flirt around... he was like an older guy who just want to be friends. right now, gamers from 11 years old onwards are such rude people... that's why i rarely play right now... wish i could earn enough pang to buy a guy player!

oh well... that's it for online gaming... i hate the guys there!!!

No comments: