"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

missing them...

on my way home from the university, i looked out the window of our car thinking of nothing but our upcoming finals for engcal1 tomorrow. but then, something intercepted the wave... i miss being with someone.

i rest my head on the door and thought about how great the feeling was to have someone's shoulder to rest my head on instead of a cold, hard door. i thought about how great it was to hug someone just because i was feeling down or i just felt like doing it! how great it is to have someone tell me that everything will be fine... that i need not to worry about what tomorrow will bring because he is always there... i miss the words "love ya" being said to me every night... i miss the "miss ya" and "ingats" being texted to me every single day that we are apart. or the winks that sends chills to my spine... i simply miss the feelings... the excitement and the love.

so, what is it that i really want? i don't want the same pain that i felt. i don't want to remember the past... what i want is a new beginning, a new life and a new someone. i don't want the same thing again... but i want the feeling, the actions being done by someone who will take me seriously this time around.

*happy 6th monthsary to Rabbit and Giraffe!

No comments: