"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

things i hate

if there's one thing that i hate, it's waking up early in the morning with bruises all over my body!!! it hurts! since sunday morning, waking up has been like this... bruises, aching body... i'm simply physically breaking down... damn! my bad... why? i drank a little too much last saturday night on Jo's debut... messed my life even more i mght add... oh well, what's done is done...

hmm... things that i hate... i guess reading cliffhanger fiction is one. since thursday night, i have been into reading fictions again... i'm even writing one right now... "Confessions of a Prince". i haven't continued updating "From the Inside Looking In" though... seems that i have lost my inspiration on writing about the point of view of a two-timing girl for now... and have decided what i think of jerks! oh well, i'm placing myself in one anyway in order to write this fiction...

one more thing that i hate, it's how much my memory stinks when i really need it, and how clear it is when i don't want to remember stuff... i guess i'm just destined to always dwell in the past and remember what i have done wrong... or what now seems foolish for me right now. i'm tired of it... i want to move on...

so, what else? oh yeah, finals is a thing of the past since yesterday at 1:34 pm, on the dot! woohoo! now it's just doomsday (course card distribution) and summer classes... first time ever that i would not be enjoying summer vacation... although when i was in grade 6 i took up summer classes cause i didn't reach the 85 grade average which was needed in order to proceed to 1st year classes. but that was diffeerent, i enjoyed that even though i was awake almost the whole night on the phone talking to some people most of the time... still, i enjoyed it! but this summer class now is different... it's calculus!!!

oh well, might as well enjoy what's left of my so-called summer break... bye bye 1 month vacation... it's just about 2 weeks for me...

No comments: