"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, April 02, 2006

hand

i never thought life without an inspiration would be so hard. life will neve be happy if you don't have someone who you care for even though it's one sided. i never considered where my imagination would run off to when i'm feeling what i'm feeling right now...

after watching ginban kaleidoscope, wherein sakurano tazusa didn't regret loving pete pumps even though she knew they could never be, i found myself thinking that i also want someone to be there for me when i'm scared. to be there for me when i can't say what is inside my mind. to be there to hold my hand when i'm trembling like right now... to accept me for who i am, the good parts (if there's any) and the bad parts as well... i know that i'm weak, i often feel my body breaking down even though i'm only thinking... right now, i am still afraid... afraid of what? i don't really know...

so, can you take my hand before you walk out of my life for good? one little favor... that's all i ask.

No comments: