"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine

feeling much better! as in i'm back to my cheery self, i probably lived the whole day with a smile! i'm back to being so makulit! who thought that it would last for days? me, that's who... haha! maybe i still don't know myself that well... well, i can probably laugh everything from now on!

anyway, valentine's day... no, it has nothing to do with me recovering my old self back, even though today is friday the 13th, i wouldn't care less! anyway, valentine's day... really now, it's so commercialized, exchange of flowers, chocolates, cards and kisses... (oooh! i want orange roses!!!) couples walking to and fro... wonder if they can leave everything by tomorrow? it's sickens me... maybe i'm just jealous because i don't have anyone to give a valentine to... or maybe not, because i'm so glad that i saved a lot (and i mean oodles and oodles)of money for myself! well, i still have the thought of sending myself 3 orange roses and chocolates because i love myself, but, with the things that i have done this past few days? i guess i don't deserve some cause i burned my cash away!!! and sadly, i don't have anything to buy the gifts for myself.. sad sad... wait wait, it's really not because it's valentines that i'm mushy... i am so not mushy! for me, i live it like a normal day, ignoring every couple that pass me by... oh right, for those people in love... good luck! :D

oh well, i guess this blog would be boring from now on... you won't be reading some mushy love entries... i'm so over it! (bilis noh? 2 days lang!!!) hahahha!!! :D anyway, what to expect in my blog... me missing my alma mater, the future that i see myself in, my dreams and fantasies, my hatred of somethings like what i have done wrong or something and so on... just no love entries ever again... why is that? because i swore never to love again... maybe love for my friends, i can live with that! :D

happy valentine's day! **
**oooh!!! i have the sudden craving for pastillas de leche!!!

No comments: