"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, February 13, 2006

feeling like an idiot

feeling so much like an idiot right now... actually, since last night...

of all the people to call, why would i call mau?! mau, sorry...
the pain in my eyes still resides... maybe it takes 24 hours to take this pain away... this must be my longest hang over ever! and not because of alcohol... i mean, the last time i did something do stupid must be the summer before 2nd year i think? and that didn't last long enough... after being said that i must find someone else, i stopped... maybe that day being my birthday did some help... right now, i'm still afraid... i don't like this feeling... the feeling of being so frail, so weak, so delicate and even so utterly helpless...

i woke up in the morning, namamaga mata ko... ate breakfast, and vomitted it... wow, nice combination... acidity and depression, what a way to start the day! then moped at engwalk... nothing to do, can't sleep.. i barely got 2 hours of sleep last night! i hate it... feeling so frail... showing my weaknesses...

i'll get over this somehow... i must because i promised... i really can't lie can i?
so here's the truth... i will never love again and i promise you that...

damn! i want to donate 4 pints of my blood tomorrow!

No comments: