"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, January 15, 2006

teambuilding

i miss my laptop, sun signal, dsl, phone, tv, cable and aircon!!!

after a long weekend at frontier ranch, tanay, rizal... i have realized all the things and people that i have taken for granted! you can say that it was some kind of spiritual opening for me too! ok, our teambuilding was full of fun and so tiresome!!! we hiked for 2 hours and then went rapelling in the afternoon, then our team activities and bonfire under the full moon until 12 midnight... and that was only for yesterday! the day before was somewhat tiring because of the trip... we got lost and ended up on the other mountain!!! so, here are some nature pics that i have taken from our first morning, hiking, my rapelling experience and our last sunset there :D

baba ng clouds sa valley... bad news, nasa taas kami!!!


carpet of snow...

pretty flowers... pero mabaho!

close up nung carpet of snow... blood suckers!

after two mountains later...

senti ba?

dapat may flag! history breaker yan noh! first kami sa tuktok!

going down the mountains...


my rapelling experience... fun!


you can never see a sunset this pretty in a picture

pwede na bang photographer?!


for more pics visit my photo page and our sme photobucket.

No comments: