"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, January 07, 2006

nba rants

here's the thing... a lot of people have been discouraging me about kobe bryant, los angeles laker's shooting guard... it all started the night kobe scored a whooping 62 pts againsts the mavericks and out scoring the entire mavericks team at the end of the third quarter.

as long as i can remember, i grew up cheering for utah jazz's karl malone againsts chicago bulls' michael jordan during the jazz-bulls season... and then, the kobe-shaq team was born and i cheered for la lakers since then. now that shaq is on miami heat, i still cheer for the lakers even though a lot of people would tell me that they will lose... big time! that they wouldn't even enter the top 4 or some, top 8 because of kobe's arrogant attitude. well, he has the right coz he's not all talk... he is great! you can't deny that fact. of course, i also cheer for other teams, like san antonio spurs, sacramento kings and now, phoenix... wah! can't remember... anyway, but i still enjoy cheering for lakers... they are the ones who can move me out of my seat, cheer at the top of my lungs even though i know it wouldn't do any good... and they simply are the best for me! trust me, i don't even know half the team's players! but hey, what can i do? i love the way the team moves, phil jackson's coaching skills and kobe bryant's admirable talent!

i have been thru a lot of arguements about kobe's fame. it was even in my ym status! oh well, for you guys out there who still doesn't want to believe me how people look up to kobe... here'e red hot chili pepper's bassist's, flea, nba blog

No comments: