"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, January 05, 2006

orange mirage

orange mirage!
shooting thru my head
wonder what it is
i never want it to end
oasis right in front of me
wonder how far
is it real
or is it hoax
il never know
until i see the orange mirage
again
what about the blue sky
infinite and yet reachable
clear but not clear
blackened with grey soot
nowhere to go
but the oasis ahead
i never wanted to go
but then it was there
i went there and fell
into the deep blue lake
i cant escape and yet
it feels so wonderful
to be there
alone
and then i cant breath
i want to escape
it let me
but i cant
i cant tear away
from it
sad sad me
how i long to live
and yet the lake kept me alive
but in pain
and more pain
let me go
let me free once again
i dont want to suffer anymore
there you go
you are free to go
but why cant you leave
i ask that myself
i feel so happy and yet so much in pain
theres just so much of the lake
i cant get enough of it
hopefully i will let go
and leave the oasis very soon
but then once it appears
once again
i know i will fall in again
until that day comes
i will leave myself to myself
i wont give myself up
to anything else
oh wonderful oasis
its sad you came into my life
but then without you
i have no more reason
to live i saw the mirage
whole day long
i felt my heart skip
and my feet stop
i felt cold
for awhile
but then it was you
the lake once again
i thought you were gone
and never coming back
but then you're here
haunting me again
it hurts me to see you
but then it hurts me not to
why did you came into
my life
you made it happy
and yet miserable
you come and go
leaving me in pain
aren't you tired of hurting me again and again
im tired of you
or the lies you told me
you led me on
and yet
im so stupid to believe
i wanted so much to just forget you
leave you as a painful past
and yet you keep coming back
and the truth arises
i cant leave you
or forget about you
i cant live without you
my little crystal clear lake
it pains me to see you go once again
but then a bit happy still
i really dont know what to think
theres nothing around me
but the orange mirage once again

No comments: