"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

argh!!!

ok... haven't been blogging... hahaha!!! anyway, since the a.i. thing, i have been what?! very busy with school work and everything... trying to balance studies and gimiks... but right now, i think i'll lay off a little from the gimiks and try to concentrate on my studies more... anyway, even blogging!!!

ok, don't really have much to say... just this, a while ago in dlsu, a lot of our batchmates from sj wore our batch shirts!!! hahaha!!! la langs... it's nice to see a lot of judenites wearing our batch shirts even though i know for some it will seem weird and super baduy... i was really happy to see us wearing our batch shirts... makes me think of how things were in sj... nice nga e... i mean, we didn't care what others think of us... we're just proud! :D anyway, im really missing sj!!! and promise, i will return... well, visit actually and next time, i promise i would do something for sj in the future... like what batch 78 (?) did for sj...

enough of that... it's really frustrating you know... having to buy a lot of things for our grapone class... having to spend 3 hours straight of algeb!!! wow!!! i'm surprise that i can even bear that!!! anyway, really got no choice... i made this choice and hopefully i will finish this course even though shifting courses and even transferring schools have entered my mind for like a thousand times or even millions of times already!!! wah!!! i just wish that i will have someone to be with me all through it like i did during my stay in sj...

well, nothing more to say... 0922-5745051... sun people! add me up! :D but my globe is still active... and my sun is also active... in short, kahit saan sa dalawa ok lang! :D

No comments: