"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, May 26, 2005

american idol part 3!!!

carrie underwood!!!

bo bice!!!

well, i didn't got the chance to watch it... because SOMEONE ruined the surprise for me by telling me at 12 pm who won! grrr!!! i was on agno walk and i was like screaming to the SOMEONE over the phone... grrr!!! anyway, carrie won as everyone else in this planet knows... im not that disappointed even though i was rooting for bo the hardest!!! cause i know that even if bo didn't win, he will still be successful... perhaps even more!!! time could only tell...

anyway, yesterday was one happy day... concert in DLSU with Parokya ni Edgar... it rained a little but never mind... then a food fest with my dad at night and my cake... yummy!!! omg!!! i didn't have the chance to take a picture of it!!! and it's 2/3 finished!!! argh! ok... so here's the deal, yesterday, even though some things went good... i'm still disappointed... sobra! nothing went totally ok... i mean, we had a quiz (tomorrow another one) in PhilHis... then gimik with friends is cancelled cause of a family function (which was also fun btw) ... and then... maybe it's also my fault because i expected too much... anyway, it wasn't all that... but then, any birthday of mine was really not celebrated much... so... i guess that's ok na rin...

No comments: