"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

velasco

hahaha!!!! super la ba magawa?!

anyway, right now i'm in velasco... typing another entry for my blog...

anyway, really miss the judenites! (i realized that i should not always be using "you guys" cause other people who are not in our batch or sj are also reading my entries...) the judenites cause it's not only the people from our batch that i miss but also those in the lower levels and the sj itself... hay... wow! i'm stuffed!!! ate at red ribbon a while ago... had choco mocha crunch! yummy!!! and spag! anyway, extra lang yan! hahaha!!! so, back to where i really had my mind wandering off... i miss sj... and i'm really glad that our e-groups are so active that everytime i open my mail, it flashes that i have at least 4 messages (kanina lang ako check pagbalik ko 4 messages na agad!) why? cause i get to check on what's happening in the lives of my friends... hahaha!!! really wish that all of us are still together up until now... we might say that we feel pukish when we see each other everyday, but it's not really true cause now that we don't see each other that much, and some really don't see us at all, we miss each other's company... o wow... i can't believe i'm about to cdry in public... *sniff sniff* i usually write blog entries at home at the same time crying my eyes out when i talk about how much i miss sj and my friends... but, i'm not going to cry... i will be strong... although some people saw me crying during the mass last saturday (i was really just over joyed that's all... seeing our batchmates having a gathering in sj again after graduation... ) anyway, i don't know what it is with sj and the friends i made during my stay there that is so different with the people i'm with now...

maybe it's the trust that i have earned from them... then sincerity and care of the judenites specially in our batch! you know, even though some of my friends are a bit younger than me, they set me straight when i have a problem, help me do the right thing, advices me a lot of things that i sometimes neglect and they take care of me... i'm touched! bira mo, not one but many friends take care of me! i don't know what i will do if there are no other judenites in our block... i sure am lucky that i see judenites here in dlsu everyday... but i assure you, i'm not all that lucky!

No comments: