"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, June 18, 2005

i'm home!

been to sj for the first saturday mass... what can i say? i know what sj said to me... "welcome back!"

seeing everyone from sj woke me up from my dream that was college... seeing everyone, from my friends in the lower batches, faculty, administrators, and my fellow batchmates literally made me cry from over joy! seeing my batch mates walk in by groups during the mass was like seeing a priceless painting being given to me by the painter himself... that feeling, the emotion and something that was flowing in me was simply beyond words!!! it simply made me cry seeing everyone again... ok, maybe i was the only one who was crying there... i don't usually cry even when i am sad or in a bad mood... but this was an exception cause it wasn't any of those reason... the reason behind those tear was joy... so it's literally, tears of joy... :D seeing everyone, having a chance to hug and talk to my friends once again was like the ultimate happiness that i could have felt! even though some i see almost everyday in dlsu... it's still different seeing them again in sj... it really is... and the others? i really really missed them all!!! i mean, wah!!! i'm really touched that a lot came... hopefully next time, the whole batch will have time to come again... then i will have something to look for every week! now, i really want to get over the coming week as soon as possible for me to come back again in sj at the end of the week...

so, what can i say? "sj, i'm home!"
i really miss ya guys! hope we have an annual recollection so that i wouldn't miss all of you so much!!! kung pwede lang nga weekly e... :D

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

Hi Mysh! Hay naku, ako rin talaga naiiyak. While I was reading your entry, tumutulo talaga luha ko. Gosh, it's only been 3 months since nagpapakamatay tayo sa Chinese, tapos now parang... shet, talaga tapos na yun? totoo lang yesterday was the happiest day of my life. haha! I mean, i swear i'm so depressed. nalulungkot me now coz i gotta go back to admu tom eh. i'm really sad. uy, tell me kung pupunta ka next sat ha? kahit mas konti tayo, basta magkasama tayo... i wanna go ulit. sana nga magkaretreat tayo ulit. i wanna be wid u guys badly. hay why ba ganito? i'm glad you're there. para i have someone who's going through the same thing. hay. kung ikaw nga, ilang weeks na kayo pumapasok, nalulungkot ka pa rin... shet, eh di ako, shet, baka next next month pa ako maging normal or something... hehehe. text tlga kita next week kung pupunta me ha. gusto konga rin mag uniform eh haha just for fun lang! =)